eBook: The Career Key® Manual
49 Pages (840 KB)
3rd edition, September 2014
The complete professional manual for The Career Key measure helps career guidance professionals use the Career Key with youth and adults. Containing much more information than the website, it describes:
- Its goals, features, and construction;
- The research underlying its construction;
- Technical aspects: reliability, validity, helpfulness found from 15 years of research -- including tables of results.
- Web-based version
- Updates to the Career Key® Holland Types - Work Groups Classification System
- Relating Career Key® results to Career Clusters/Pathways, College Majors and Instructional Programs
- Information about the author
- The Career Key® Holland Types - Work Groups Classification System, 3rd Ed. - a complete listing of over 250 occupations matched to the six Holland Personality Types and Career Key's unique work groups.
- The Career Key® RIASEC Map of Career Clusters
The complete manual has much more information than what is on the website.