How do I know this is a good test?
- Scientifically based. Studies investigating our
test have been published in numerous scientific journals
over the past 20 years. They were all "peer-reviewed" independently
and anonymously by respected authorities in the field,
before being approved for publication.
- Open. It is the only website
that puts its career test
manual on the website for users to read. We are
open about our test. You can read about it and judge
the quality for yourself.
- Valid. Scientific studies support its validity. In other words, it measures what is claimed: Holland's six personality types. Not something else.
The Career Key is one of the few valid career tests on the Internet. Invalid career tests can seriously mislead you. More
. . .
- Respected. Experts in career counseling and guidance
have used The Career Key® for more than 20 years. More
than 3 million people took it last year.
- Brief. It takes about 15 minutes to complete. Yes,
it is deceptively simple. But that is the result
of years of work.
- Comprehensive. It gives you accurate, comprehensive
information about the occupations you identify. And,
there are more than 20 expert articles that show you how
to use the results to make the best career choice.
With our e-book, Match Up! Your Personality to College Majors, you can also identify those majors and training programs that are most likely to fit you. Only Career Key offers this. And, research shows that a good match leads to better grades and timely graduation.
- Relevant. It measures the Holland personality types and interests – the theory of careers best known and most widely used among professional career counselors.
- Affordable. The test costs only $9.95, and there is a discounted,
group rate of only one dollar.
© 1987–2018 Career Key, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Including Career Key Discovery®