Help Your Students Succeed in College and Beyond
Download our free eBook for professionals, Personality-College Major Match and Student Success
Backed by science and research, Career Key offers many respected and unique career planning and college major advice resources based on the best science and practices of career counseling. Our tools help you give your students the confidence boost and preparation they sorely need in this economy.
I know how it feels to reach out to and work with college students. As a professor at North Carolina State University, I worked with career development professionals at NCSU's First Year College and Career Development Center – as well as those at Duke and UNC–Chapel Hill. We developed the Career Decision Profile, the Career Key career and major test, and other career planning materials.
- Career Key's respected, valid career interest inventory and career assessment. Simplicity, practicality, and validity are its greatest strengths. Our group discount and paper/pencil options make it affordable.
- A pre–printed, paper–pencil Career Key Test and Activities Booklet, is available on Amazon.com.
- Download our free eBook for professionals, Personality-College Major Match and Student Success . You can also use the student/parent version, Choosing a Major Based on Your Personality ;
- Purchase our eBook, Match Up! Your Personality to College Majors. The only source listing all 1,400 majors by Holland type.
- How to Choose a College Major or Training Program;
- Holland College Major Environments;
- Assessing "career decision status" and evaluating counseling interventions with the Career Decision Profile,
- How to Choose a Career Cluster, Career Field, or Career Pathway;
- Be Job and Work Skill Smart, with its free interactive PDF "My Work Skills List;" and
- How to Make Good Career Decisions.
"Hello! I just want to write and say that I work with undecided students frequently here at UNCW and I am so thankful to have the Career Key as a resource. The connection to the Occupational Outlook Handbook is so helpful, especially to our freshman orientation students that research occupations for an in–depth paper."
Thank you for including us in your professional efforts to help others!
Lawrence K. Jones, Ph.D., NCC
President, Career Key