Welcome to the Career Key Affiliate Program (CKAP)! We're excited to work together creating career success. Thank you for putting your trust in Career Key and sharing our career assessment with your audience.
Following are important first steps to get started as an affiliate as well as answers to common questions. If you don't find what you're looking for here, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Dashboard in Refersion, our affiliate provider, gives access to your CKAP tools and activity.
TIP: Sign in using the password you created when you applied, or if you've forgotten, ask Refersion for a password reset.
- Update your PayPal email address to get paid. Career Key makes a payment to your PayPal account each time your balance reaches $50 or monthly if your commissions balance exceeds $50 per month. In order to pay you, we need your accurate PayPal email address.
TIP: Check or change your PayPal email in the Refersion Settings tab. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can set one up HERE. It's easy and free.
- Creatives are pre-designed visuals that boost your Affiliate message. Use of Creatives automatically includes your unique Affiliate link. Add them to blog posts and in social media to draw user attention and prompt click through.
TIP: Find CKAP banners in the Refersion Creatives tab. Our Creatives library is always growing, so please contact us with new ideas or your specific needs for CKAP graphics.
Start earning! You joined CKAP to create career success for your audience. Plus you earn money to use toward your good work. This all happens as you share Career Key Discovery with your audience and help them understand how the results of our assessment support great decisions for their future.
- Get attention of your audience with your Affiliate link and Creatives (see above). Showcase this new offering with an announcement and prominent message placement.
- Inform your audience about how an assessment and Career Key helps them choose careers or programs of study that lead to success. Share with your users our expertise and the science of Holland's Theory. Popular Career Key articles may prompt content ideas, or contact us to help you get started.
- Plan and connect Career Key content with events and topics that matter to your audience. Pull out your calendar and decide how and when you can best reach people who will boost their success with Career Key Discovery. Schedule when to add a blog post, send an email, post graphics to social media like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, create a newsletter feature, etc. The most successful affiliates use a combination of all these things, scheduled over an extended period of time.
- Get supported. When you became an Affiliate, we became partners. You have created a trusted relationship with your audience and through your work. We both care about creating career success, and now we're doing it together. We keep you updated with new Affiliate resources, tips and how-tos. You contact us if we can help you create Affiliate success.
Affiliate Program Specifics
In case you missed it or you need a reminder, find program specifics at these links: