eBook: Advice and Actions for Smart Career Decisions
handout: 25 Pages (2.1MB)
$5.95 for 25 copies (Group License)
About the Author
We collected our most popular website articles to make an affordable, printable e-book or handout for classrooms, workshops, career fairs, youth & parent groups, or any career guidance related group activity. They bring together our best knowledge, resources, and practices -- offering you clear, practical, expert advice.
Many professionals -- teachers, youth leaders, and school, college, & career counselors & consultants write requesting permission to reprint them, valuing the superior content and the clear, practical steps they offer.
This e-book and handout includes:
- 4 Steps to High-Quality Decision Making: Five pages of text, plus a one-page, blank “Decision Balance Sheet” (make unlimited copies of this page).
- 8 Actions to Learn More about Yourself: 1 pg.
- The Foundation Job Skills: 2 pages.
- 10 Ways to Learn More about the Jobs that Interest Me: 3 pages. (includes the 8 Steps of Information Interviewing and Sample Questions)
- Which Training Program or College Major? 6 pages. (For a greatly expanded version see our e-book, Match Up! Your Personality to College Majors.
- Career Counseling: 3 pages.