eBook: The Career Key® Manual
33 Pages (4.5 MB)
About the Author
Newly updated in 2013, the professional manual for the Career Key measure describes:
- Its goals, features, and construction;
- The research underlying its construction;
- Technical aspects: reliability, validity, helpfulness found from 15 years of research -- including tables of results.
- Web-based version
- Updates to the Career Key® Holland Types - Work Groups Classification System
- Relating Career Key® results to Career Clusters/Pathways, College Majors and Instructional Programs
- Information about the author
- New! The Career Key® Holland Types - Work Groups Classification System, 2nd Ed. - a complete listing of over 250 occupations matched to the six Holland Personality Types and Career Key's unique work groups.
- New! The Career Key® RIASEC Map of Career Clusters
The complete manual has much more information than what is on the website.