Download our free white papers/guides for professionals, like:
College and Career Activities for School Counseling
Career Key's free and low-cost career test and career activities can help you spark middle and high school students' exploration and good decision making. It is all based on the best science and practices of career counseling.
Based on my career in school counseling, I recommend:
- Career Key's respected, valid career interest inventory and career assessment. Simplicity, practicality, and validity are its greatest strengths. A group discount and paper-pencil options make it affordable.
- Career Key Test and Activities Booklet, sold by the American School Counselor Association and by Career Key on Amazon.com.
- Our free College and Career Readiness Kit;
- Our free online guide, Achieving the ASCA National Standards Using Career Key;
- Integrating Common Core Standards with school counseling;
- How to Choose a Career Cluster, Career Field, or Career Pathway using Holland's Theory of Career Choice;
- How to choose a college major or training program;
- Tips for how to find a college and be a smart education consumer;
- Foundation Skills all workers need;
- Be Job and Work Skill Smart, with its free interactive PDF "My Work Skills List;"
- Free Agent Outlook on Work; and
- How to Make Good Career Decisions.
New, pre-printed Career Key Test Booklets (Set of 35) now available on Amazon!
Thank you for including us in your professional efforts to help students!
Lawrence K. Jones, Ph.D., NCC
President, Career Key