7 Ways to Be Job and Work Skills Smart
Work is labor for pay. Employers hire you to perform skills. To maximize your power and value in the workplace, it is vital that you,
- Know what skills are;
- Know the different types of skills;
- Make your list of skills,
- Identify your Motivated Skills, Dependable Strengths,
- Identify the skills employers want,
- Effectively communicate your skills to employers, and
- Strengthen and learn new work skills.
These practical steps will help you in getting a good job, writing a resume, interviewing well, and finding careers that use similar skills. It may also open up self-employment ideas and make working for yourself a viable option.
Read the six principles of the Free Agent Worker for a new perspective on how skills and work fit into your life. You'll gain confidence and optimism as you put yourself and your family first.
Visit our eBookstore to purchase affordable, high-quality career eBooks like, "What Job is Best for Me?" and soon to be released, "How to Be Job and Work Skills Smart!"