Take the Career Key® Career Test: Find the right career match and enjoy higher job satisfaction and success
- Working in a job or studying with others who value and are interested in the same things you are.
- Staying satisfied longer in a career, increasing the likelihood of more raises and promotions.
- Being prepared for the next career change, knowing what types of work and education programs fit you best and will make you successful.
- Making a good career decision, one you won't regret.
In 10-15 minutes, the Career Key test helps you make a good decision by accurately matching you to the careers and college majors that fit your personality best. Over 30 years of scientific research shows an accurate match leads to higher job satisfaction and success.
Sample Report (see more)
- Accurate: This career test is one of the few tests that truly measures the Holland six personality types, according to scientific studies. You can rely on it. (Sample Report)
- Respected: Trust this career assessment as professional counselors have for over 20 years. It is based on the most respected and widely used career theory, Holland's Theory of Career Choice. It was developed by nationally recognized counseling psychologist, Dr. Lawrence K. Jones, NCC.
- Best Fit: Career Key's scientific matching system enables you to identify careers and college majors that match your set of interests, traits, skills and abilities.
- Confident Decisions: Research shows close personality-career and college major matches predict success and satisfaction. For a small investment of time and money, make independent, confident, life-changing choices.
- Explore hundreds of matching careers and college majors
- High quality information about each one (job outlook, descriptions...)
- 12 months to view results, change career and major selections
- Mobile friendly
Group purchase options
Learn more about our affordable group discount for online test takings.
How is The Career Key test different from comparable valid Holland/RIASEC tests?
- Shorter completion time
- Clearly presented within a science-based decision making process
- More matching careers and majors to choose from
- Unique, easy to explore groups of careers and majors
- Uses up to date, easy to read Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Mobile friendly
- Significantly lower group discount prices
- 10% of website sales donated to charity
- Earth Friendly