Career Interest Inventory
The Career Key® career interest inventory will help you help those you serve. It is a true measure of the six Holland personality types. It matches users to careers, majors, training programs, and much more. The author is nationally recognized counseling psychologist, Dr. Lawrence K. Jones, NCC. Please contact Career Key Vice President Juliet Jones for a free demo.
The Career Key career interest inventory is scientifically valid, meaning it measures what it claims to measure based on research published in national journals. More technical details are available in Career Key's professional manual.
In this career interest inventory, individuals learn about themselves and identify promising careers and college majors that match their personality and interests. It helps them understand the theory underlying the measure, and it suggests further actions they can take to make a good career decision. It is suitable for most ages, from students in middle school to adults in career change.
Matching Test Results to College Majors, Career Clusters/Career Pathways:
- The online Career Key test includes over 700 college majors and training programs from the U.S. and Canada. They are scientifically classified by Holland personality type and Career Key's unique work group system;
- "Match Up! to Majors" E-Book, a complete list of all 1,400 college majors and training programs in the U.S. and Canada;
- College Major Match Service™ for higher education group customers;
- Download our free eBook for professionals, Personality-College Major Match and Student Success
- How to Choose a Career Cluster, Career Pathway web article; and
- Our Career Clusters/Pathways E-Book.
Attractive Group Administration Features
- You receive one Group User code that you give to your users. It is a 4-5 letter/number combination.
- The code is valid for 12 months, or until all test takings are exhausted or expired, whichever comes first. You receive an email warning when your code is about to expire.
- Test takers enjoy all the features of the Career Key Test for individual users.
- You have access to all your users' test results, usernames and passwords. For group administration questions, visit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
To learn more
- The online Career Key Test features and sample report
- The Career Key's group purchases and discount, including how Career Key differs from other comparable, valid Holland measures
- Paper-pencil versions: Pre-printed test booklets or license to print