Help Your Clients Make Successful Career and Education Choices
Download our free white papers/guides for professionals, like "Personality-College Major Match and Student Success" (new!)
Are you looking for high-quality, affordable career assessments, handouts, and online articles to help your clients with career and education choices? Need help identifying and building on job skills? Career Key can help. Our free and low-cost tools help you give your clients the confidence boost and preparation they sorely need in this economy.
Based on my career in career counseling, I recommend:
- Career Key's respected, valid career interest inventory and career assessment. Simplicity, practicality, and validity are its greatest strengths. A $1 per test group discount and paper/pencil option make it affordable;
- Assessing "career decision status" and evaluating counseling interventions with the Career Decision Profile,
- For clients choosing majors, graduate programs and training, our eBook, " Match Up! Your Personality to College Majors" matches Career Key test results to over 1,400+ majors and programs of study for a close personality-major match;
- Our free eBooks, "Professionals' Guide to Personality Major Match," and the student/parent version, "Choosing a Major Based on Your Personality: what does the research say;"
- How to Choose a Career;
- How to Choose a College Major or Training Program;
- Tips for how to find a college and be a smart education consumer;
- How to Choose a Career Cluster, Career Field, or Career Pathway;
- Be Job and Work Skill Smart, with its free interactive PDF "My Work Skills List;" and
- How to Make Good Career Decisions.
“As a counselling tool the CDP allows us to discuss very specifically where the student is in the process of career development and where they want to go next. Students appreciate the simplicity of the CDP and using it to formulate next steps…” Read more.
Assistant Director, Career Development
University of Toronto Mississauga
“Match Up! encourages a learner-centered interaction between understanding one's key personality types and occupational and training information… [It] will be of great use to students and counselors who need to provide a list of options related to personality in a quick manner... It is a great resource that provides solid information necessary for making effective career decisions.” Read more.
Debra Osborn, Ph.D.
National Career Development Association
Thank you for including us in your professional efforts to help others!
Lawrence K. Jones, Ph.D., NCC
President, Career Key