Make Going Back to College a Success
Which major, graduate or training program fit you best? A close personality-major match is vital. Our valid career test will help you. And our career and education advice is all based on the best practices and science of career development.
- Our free eBook, "Choosing a Major Based on Your Personality: what the research says" and our article, "Personality-Major Match: Why It Is Important;"
- Career Key's career assessment, which will help you identify occupations that match your Holland personality types;
- Using your test results with our companion eBook, "Match Up! Your Personality to College Majors and Training Programs" to identify matching majors and programs of study;
- How to Choose a College Major or Training Program;
- Tips for how to find a college and be a smart education consumer;
- Holland College Major Environments;
- How to Choose a Career Cluster, Career Field, or Career Pathway;
- Be Job and Work Skill Smart; and
- How to make a good Career and Education decisions.
“Match Up! encourages a learner-centered interaction between understanding one's key personality types and occupational and training information… [It] will be of great use to students and counselors who need to provide a list of options related to personality in a quick manner... It is a great resource that provides solid information necessary for making effective career decisions.” Read more.
Debra Osborn, Ph.D.
National Career Development Association
Lawrence K. Jones, Ph.D., NCC
President, Career Key